• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Wanted Dolmar/Makita muffler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BVdog

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for a muffler that will fit :
6000i,6800i, 116si or 120si.
Let me know what you have and the cost. Maybe I have something to trade? I have some bars, and spare parts for Dolmars and Jonsered . Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for a muffler that will fit :
6000i,6800i, 116si or 120si.
Let me know what you have and the cost. Maybe I have something to trade? I have some bars, and spare parts for Dolmars and Jonsered . Thanks

Is a 123/133/309 muffler different?

Is a 123/133/309 muffler different?

So far I have read besides the obvious 6000i,6800i that 117,119 and reg120 mufflers will work. Don’t think the others will work but not positive

So far I have read besides the obvious 6000i,6800i that 117,119 and reg120 mufflers will work. Don’t think the others will work but not positive

Do you have the original muffler can? I’d suggest fixing it. Brazing it up and running it if possible. Dolmar parts are getting harder to find every year and those of us hoarding a few parts are doing so for a reason...

Do you have the original muffler can? I’d suggest fixing it. Brazing it up and running it if possible. Dolmar parts are getting harder to find every year and those of us hoarding a few parts are doing so for a reason...

I bought the saw with no muffler.

For some reason I was thinking a 112 might have the same bolt spacing... hmm... maybe if I start cleaning the shop next week I’ll turn something up...

Nathan

For some reason I was thinking a 112 might have the same bolt spacing... hmm... maybe if I start cleaning the shop next week I’ll turn something up...

Nathan

Ok check and see . The people that wrote to me so far have said that a 117,119,120 and of course the 6800 and 6000 will work. I have a 111 and it does not fit

111 is not the same series as a 112. I’ll try to get a look today. Also a 116/116si should work as well or be close.

120si = predecessor to 6800i
116si = predecessor to 6000i

I have a 120 muffler
If ur still looking let me know
608 963 2732 call or text if that's easier

111 is not the same series as a 112. I’ll try to get a look today. Also a 116/116si should work as well or be close.

120si = predecessor to 6800i
116si = predecessor to 6000i

The guy I bought the saw from found the back half of the muffler and it is in decent shape .. need front half or maybe the 112 you have will work . Thanks Bill

I bought a real nice muffler thanks . Jschulte... very nice dealing with you .

Hi Scott,

It does not have the spark arrestor (Fig. 51). I do not have item 50 (for US market).
I have only 01pc of Fig.1 with P/N 030174010 ( assume for non-US market) and those in green.

1679149798071.png

Let me know if you are interested and we take to PM to discuss.
-oldpartsinasia Joe

Back