• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold OE346XP 351, or 353 PTO side case

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody got a case from a bad saw for sale? if one of the other models will fit I would be good with that as well, I am just not personally sure what fits and does not, so a 350 or 353 i think fit but I could be wrong, if you know for a fact that one fits and you have it I am game.

346, 351, or 353 is what ya need Ken. I'd help if I could but I have nothing at the moment. All red saws, plastic cased saws, and runners here.

All per normal a member of the forum was able to help. got me an entire bottom end to strip for parts so after the new bearings and seals and whatnot arrive from jacks small parts we will be all about the rebuild. Thanks and a shout out to shortfuze82 for being a stand up guy.

Back