• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Saw collection for sale.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watchamakalit

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am cleaning out shelves. These have accumulated in my shop and I'm ready to have the room. I prefer local pick up only from 46750. Individual prices are available but would really like to sell the while pile at once. Various bars and chains included. Most run. $200
b4f8080cd8437b76a3b184ce29f82da1.jpg

Looks like 200 for the pile? Local pickup since shipping is more than asking price.

Someone is gonna get a deal and I'm gonna get some shelf space back. Both pm70s run, one is missing a few small parts. The stihl are 170s and an 009.

$200 takes the pile. I know there is way more value in saws there than that. But they arent doing me any good collecting dust. My loss is your gain.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Someone is gonna get a deal and I'm gonna get some shelf space back. Both pm70s run, one is missing a few small parts. The stihl are 170s and an 009.

$200 takes the pile. I know there is way more value in saws there than that. But they arent doing me any good collecting dust. My loss is your gain.

I like how you change it from 200 each.
200 for the pile sounds much better and for someone close like a good deal.

Thats an awesome deal! Are they sold? Your 2 hours from me.
P.s. i read it as 200 for the whole lot but i would have confirmed it before i drove up there.

You didn't see the ad when it was first posted.
Wow dude. Nothing to add to the post and no interest in buying. What a top notch poster you are.

Do you need to borrow a stick? Yours has got to be about worn out from beating on that dead horse.

I'm really glad we have quality people like you keeping an eye on the place and dishing out your own personal internet vengeance. I hope you sleep well tonight.

Wow dude. Nothing to add to the post and no interest in buying. What a top notch poster you are.

Do you need to borrow a stick? Yours has got to be about worn out from beating on that dead horse.

I'm really glad we have quality people like you keeping an eye on the place and dishing out your own personal internet vengeance. I hope you sleep well tonight.

I sleep very well at night.
I know what I read.
Did you sell them, then mark it sold.
I do everything I can to support those who are straight shooters. If you would have came back with answers to my questions and not changed the ad I would have tagged at least one guy in this thread even at the 200 each OBO you initially were asking. But instead you started crap.
Leave it alone, no problem, admit what you did and not only will I leave it alone but I'll praise you for that.

Back