Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello fellas, I am looking for a set of clutch shoes for my P51. Any advice on where to get such?
Thanks in advance
Walter
Check the IPLs I think those shoes were on other saws too, depending on which clutch style you have on the P51. I have 2 different styles on the 3 P50 variants that I have.

Working on a fellas P50 and found a couple things. On the reed cage there was a casting flash that leaked audibly on pressure test. Scratched it flat, flipped gasket and a judicious smearing of Permatex gasket maker fixed the leak. Cleaning carb found the inlet screen coated with a fine dirty scum. Replaced the screen and back together. This old saw cranks pretty good!
Love the sound they make!!
Wish the exhaust outlet was aimed out away from the clutch cover grrrrrr

[CITA = "leeha, publicación: 1573635, miembro: 20628"] No sé de la cabeza,
pero hay algunos tipos aquí que hijo
en estos pioneros mayores y pueden
tubería adentro
Otra opción es tenerlo recromado
Pero no es barato. el último que hice fue
alrededor de $ 175.00

Lee [/ CITA]
Hola encontre posiblemente una pionera en galpón. No se el modelo tiene compresión y chispa y le va nafta pero no logra arrancar.agradesco cualquier aporte.gracias
[QUOTE = "leeha, publicación: 1573590, miembro: 20628"] Difícil de decir sin verlo,
pero yo diría si el cromo es
Al salir necesitará un nuevo cilindro.
El cromo probablemente saldrá en el
anillo de viaje y un nuevo conjunto de anillos
Lo más probable es que pele más cromo.

Solo mis pensamientos

Lee [/ CITA]

There was one for sale like the one on the left near me on FB for 10 bux. Mint. Shoulda snagged it. Was listed for a coupla weeks. Kept waitin' for it to go down to 5. Gone now.
That's funny the friend that sent them to me said send me what you think it's worth. Maybe I should tell him $5 lol.

working on a P51, will it need crankshaft and con rod replaced to repair a bad con rod bearing?
I have a few complete power heads trying to get a couple complete saws running, with correct parts to match serial #s.
Unfortunately yes you will need to get another crank. Good news is it shouldn't be hard to find. The 6 cube cranks are the same as the 5 cube cranks.

So, would I be able to build a 6 cube saw by replacing cylinder piston and crank using the parts off a p51?
P51 case, carb, coil, flywheel ok to use on a 6 cube saw?
Just wondering what I could build.
The only difference is the cylinder and piston. The rest is all the same. So yep you would be good to go. A p51 is a damn good running saw though with some mods.

Back