Charity Firewood Cutting for Interfaith Caregivers of Burnett County WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A very successful trip to Denny's yesterday. Except for a hydraulic hose on the skiddy and a few elevator glitches we processed alot of wood.
Not sure when we will get together again but there is much more wood on the ground now than last year.

Denny and Barb both have doctor appointments this week so keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

WGP

Great Day at Denny's. Had a lot of fun working on two great 3 person teams. Thanks Wayne, Lee and Boyd! Dieselfitter I hope the cookies at least made it home and not just eaten on the way! Chris I was glad to be your semi nurse....just don't make me look at the blood! Can't wait to see you all again in the fall! Have a great summer

Pictures from Sunday 5/4/19.

DSCN0030[1].JPG
DSCN0031[1].JPG DSCN0032[1].JPG DSCN0033[1].JPG

Progress after about 2-3 hours work. There were 2 piles about the same size as the one under the elevator on the right that had already been stacked at the beginning of the day while waiting for the hydraulic hose to get repaired.

DSCN0034[1].JPG

The piles by lunchtime.

DSCN0036[1].JPG

Lunch from Gary's Cafe in Siren.

DSCN0035[1].JPG
DSCN0039[1].JPG

Back at it again after lunch.

DSCN0037[1].JPG

And right before we were done one elevator decides to break down.
DSCN0038[1].JPG

Great Day at Denny's. Had a lot of fun working on two great 3 person teams. Thanks Wayne, Lee and Boyd! Dieselfitter I hope the cookies at least made it home and not just eaten on the way! Chris I was glad to be your semi nurse....just don't make me look at the blood! Can't wait to see you all again in the fall! Have a great summer
Umm, Well... Some of them did make it to the Minnesota state line. Thanks again. Your cookies are awesome.

I'm gonna miss this one, got a prior commitment. I still have that part for the elevator sitting on my workbench. I haven't fixed it yet. I though I had all summer before it would be needed. I hope that doesn't jam you guys up.

Facebook, FREE splitter near Grantsburg WI
If one of you folks can pounce on it I will help fix it up. Either resell with profits to denny, or keep it there to use. Or, it may be a piece of junk.....

Listed an hour ago. Kcj

Attachments

• 5E6DD2D0-DF66-4977-A58F-A4899CF974AB.png
    5E6DD2D0-DF66-4977-A58F-A4899CF974AB.png
    783.6 KB · Views: 27
Back