• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dirty Ole Husqvarna 346xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
As title states I have a dirty ole 2009 husky 346xp new edition(NE).
It starts easy, runs and oils well, and it cuts as it should.
The only problem I'm aware of is the chain catch needs replaced, I'll check if I have an extra, but I don't think I do.
I took this saw and another in a trade a while back, it's ran well and done everything I asked of it. I have other 346's as well as others with the same chassis that could easily be made into a 346, so I'll let this one go. It's not a beauty queen, but it cuts :).
Selling for $325 PHO plus shipping.
I'll get some pictures in a few.
Thanks, Brett

Better hurry with the pics, this won't last long. I bet you already have PM requests.
There in the post above yours, but when the sun comes out I'll get some better pics, so I should be able to get them sometime this week lol.
Probably not, good little saws, cut all my firewood for a while with one(yes that was a while ago :)).
Not yet, it's early :drinkingcoffee:.

I thought you had somebody interested in this one already. They guy that was looking for one from KZoo.
There was a guy who's from Canada who just found one at a dealer, and a guy north of here, but I think a 353 may be better for his situation, when he's through the area he will give some a try. Did I miss someone in kzoo, the Canadian said he played hockey down there, and the only other guy I know is down in schoolcraft, I already sold him a couple saws.

There was a guy who's from Canada who just found one at a dealer, and a guy north of here, but I think a 353 may be better for his situation, when he's through the area he will give some a try. Did I miss someone in kzoo, the Canadian said he played hockey down there, and the only other guy I know is down in schoolcraft, I already sold him a couple saws.
Thats the guy i was talking about. Yeah, he played hockey in kzoo not lived there lol

Thanks @chipper1 for a great little saw, put it into some wood today and couldn't be happier.
Pretty sure most you guys know but for those who don't, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again, GREAT communication.
Only thing I'm disappointed in the description, it wasn't THAT dirty lol.
Thanks again Brett!

Thanks @chipper1 for a great little saw, put it into some wood today and couldn't be happier.
Pretty sure most you guys know but for those who don't, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again, GREAT communication.
Only thing I'm disappointed in the description, it wasn't THAT dirty lol.
Thanks again Brett!
Welcome sir.
Give me another chance and I'll be sure the next one has more dirt on it lol.

Back