• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husquarna 346 xp Slightly used Dealer saw bought !

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he wont be able to resist that.... coffee only thing he like as much as saws ...lol
I like my coffee for sure Rod :drinkingcoffee:.
I don't think he could afford a lifetime supply of hazelnut creamer for this household, we host quite a few events here and have people in our home most every week, and coffee is usually a part of those gatherings :yes:.

I dont have a new oe, only and ne, but I know someone who has a couple he wont sell them right now though.

I had a new NE as you remember..... never ran it before selling it.

I have a soft spot for the OE’s. The one I gave away absolutely screamed..... and it wasn’t even ported.

I’ll find me a new one yet.........

I had a new NE as you remember..... never ran it before selling it.

I have a soft spot for the OE’s. The one I gave away absolutely screamed..... and it wasn’t even ported.

I’ll find me a new one yet.........
I sold a nice one last summer. I had just got it and had a guy off CL over who had an ad wanting one, I was trying to steer him away from it, on because it was very clean and two because I had not even looked it over or ran it other than in a couple cookies. He had to have it and I let it go, personally I'd rather have the ne with an orange clutch cover.

Hi, Brett hows it going? I'm the craigslist guy who bought that saw. She's running great. I'm gonna send it to Kevin to get ported. He just did a 261/262 for me and did an awesome job.
Whats up man, doing well here. We got slammed pretty hard with that storm on Thursday, over 20 trees down and more broke off and branches broke and hanging, its a big mess! Did you have any damage?
Good to see you posting, and glad the saw is running well for you. Kevin will hook you up, @huskihl builds a mean little 346. I bet the 261/2 is a screamer, great platform for a 60cc saw.

Back