Is this a good deal for a Husqvarna 576xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly if the saw has been sitting that much the chance of it being worn to the point that there would be bottom end issues are slim to none. Plus the bar looks like new so unless he swapped it you are looking at a low hours saw.

Pull the rope slowly...does it have compression? If he’ll let you remove the muffler then do so.

I’d be surprised if it’s even still available at that price this many hours later unless you are in a small market.

By the time the OP does his due diligence, this saw will be long sold, to a switched on buyer. Most likely the seller has been overwhelmed with enquiries from folks reading this thread. It happens...strike fast when the iron is hot. The bar & chain is worth best part of a $100.

By the time the OP does his due diligence, this saw will be long sold, to a switched on buyer. Most likely the seller has been overwhelmed with enquiries from folks reading this thread. It happens...strike fast when the iron is hot. The bar & chain is worth best part of a $100.
I'm trying, I wrote him before posting this thread.

Back