• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NOS early 61 pot piston

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iwannachopwood

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Like brand new!! Dusty a little bit I’ll clean it up, cross hatching is present oem jug and piston for 61 practica $100 Canadian

image.jpg

image.jpg

I don't want to seem like a skeptic but that cylinder is a used one. And the Piston looks media blasted. Has someone told you this is new old stock or did you purchase it new?? Also if a cylinder on a chainsaw is cross hatched it normally means someone had a ball flex hone in the cylinder.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Oh ok thanks for the info! Looks very new to me, I wasn’t aware, I’ll
Make corrections! Still a really really nice jug and piston

I don't want to seem like a skeptic but that cylinder is a used one. And the Piston looks media blasted. Has someone told you this is new old stock or did you purchase it new?? Also if a cylinder on a chainsaw is cross hatched it normally means someone had a ball flex hone in the cylinder.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
truth

Back