Very busy this time of the year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loadthestove

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
This time of year is generally a busy time for me .don't know why but my auto electric business always picks up around this time of year,and I try to finish my summer projects and basically get everything ready for colder weather.

I have black and blue marks all over my arm where wife forced me to work on these things yesterday.

IMG_20190727_174158213.jpg IMG_20190727_172511086_HDR.jpg

This time of year is generally a busy time for me .don't know why but my auto electric business always picks up around this time of year,and I try to finish my summer projects and basically get everything ready for colder weather.

I have black and blue marks all over my arm where wife forced me to work on these things yesterday.

View attachment 761206 View attachment 761207

I feel for you, you poor b@stard. Hang in there mate.

Busy here too. Been doing 80+ hr weeks trying to somewhat keep up.
I'd put more in, but my body can only handle so much. Fall weather is a real SOB on my back, hands and knees.

AND before I get "those" on here cackling like idiots, no where am I complaining about putting in the hours. It goes by WAY too fast.... like... **** it's Friday? Where was Tuesday even?!

Even still get people acting like 2 year olds "I want it now".

Busy here too. Been doing 80+ hr weeks trying to somewhat keep up.

Even still get people acting like 2 year olds "I want it now".
I know where you're coming from,between my business and my bus driver job I usually average around 60+ hours a week plus things I'm trying to do around home.
Told the wife Saturday morning ,screw it.I'm taking a day to do nothing but relax and goof off with my grandkids

I know where you're coming from,between my business and my bus driver job I usually average around 60+ hours a week plus things I'm trying to do around home.
Told the wife Saturday morning ,screw it.I'm taking a day to do nothing but relax and goof off with my grandkids

Once in a while I take a 1/2 day on a Sunday to recharge a bit. I get bored very quickly with just doing nothing. I just have to walk around the house or shop and the "need to dos" pop up quickly.

Back