• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna tech lite 28" and chains

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wap13

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a used 93DL 3/8s .050 tech lite bar for sale. I had this bar for a 390xp I had for a very short time and have used it on my 372 here and there. Not a lot of use, I'd think maybe 10 hours worth. It is straight and true.
Not real sure one value so I'll say $70 for the bar plus the ride.

I also have one good used Stihl RS chain I could send with it and 2 brand new in the box Stihl RS chains.

I could sell the chains with the bar or separate.

How about $10 on the used chain and $25 each on the new ones?

Located an hour south of Atlanta.

Attachments

• P9010418.JPG
    P9010418.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 87
I've never held one. I think it may be a touch liter than a sugi. It seems very similar in weight (just by feel) to my 24" sugi. And is plenty rigid for me. Never felt flimsy like I have heard some complain about the longer lite weight bars.

I'd do $70 shipped no chain (you're clear across the country from me).

I can pull links out of the chains and keep them if needed, just figured I'd offer them up for sale instead of breaking them down.

Well near me or not shipping should be around $15-20. $60 shipped? Make a card board taco, put the bar in it and wrap it in tape.

Latest posts

Back