Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****ing communists ruining this country. President Trump should put tariffs on those kits to make them more expensive than OEM.
Interesting your more government solution choice is Tarif as opposed to what I think more appropriate the safety and clean air shall we call them hoops that the big names have to deal with.

daysofourlives.jpg

I have had some issues, but didn't have to buy OEM for all of the issues, mostly just a local company through eBay, but aftermarket parts in the aftermarket saws. Yes I can make them run with what is in the kit. I was 12 when I ran my first saw... Craftsman I believe, but my dad is a mechanic and I learned a lot from him as I grew.

So, Your Chi- C0m, kit/saws are a POS that won't run, correct without OEM parts. That is what I just read, from You.

CORRECT???

Screw Hutzl, Hozlforma, or whatever it’s called or whatever shell company it’s run under. Blatantly copying a design is intellectual property theft that China has gotten away with for years. Then they can’t even build a good copy of that design.

Beyond the obvious IP theft, I’ll stick with OEM and pay up because my equipment pays my bills. I don’t do any of the aftermarket garbage. From chainsaws to Cat dozers. It’s not worth the headache, time lost or supporting theft of somebody else’s design.

Not to mention how China treats its people or the environment. Workplace conditions? Engage safety squints. Safety? Nah. Decent pay? Pshaw. Western countries figured those out the hard way hundreds of years ago. I guess they didn’t want to copy what they couldn’t make money on.

Just from my observations they make a copy of this saw.....
0.jpg

Those who are whining about the other saws being copied don't give two ***** because its a copy of a zenoah.

A copy of anything that says...
Stihl_Logo_WhiteOnOrange.svg

Gets a response from more than a few members who start clutching their pearls and acting like people in the political forum.

Copies of husqy just get a meh response usually.

Also forgot to mention that the o.ps of these threads end up usually clutching their pearls and whining because people have an opinion.

This is a saw I built over a year ago and I told him he has a lifetime warranty to cover ANYTHING that breaks on it... He has my phone number, and has still not called in the warranty. I will stand by my word to him forever, and he knows that, we have spoken on the phone many times. I will take pictures of my feedback comments tomorrow, and I have a 372 kit sitting on my floor that I will build this weekend and post for sale to appease you...... But I don't understand why you want to try to discredit me as a seller when I am not trying to sell you anything in the first place..

Tell us why?
I think part of the terms and conditions are not to try and be moderators. It seems the op is pushing the limits of the chainsaw section for what should be in the trading post if he is selling assembled kit saws. Not sure about at what point one is supposed to be a sponsor. Not limited to the above for a reason to lock and not my call.

I think part of the terms and conditions are not to try and be moderators. It seems the op is pushing the limits of the chainsaw section for what should be in the trading post if he is selling assembled kit saws. Not sure about at what point one is supposed to be a sponsor. Not limited to the above for a reason to lock and not my call.

But I'm having fun pointing out the crap Chi-Com made saws are offal. WHAAAA!!!!!

The one in the trading Post is eliminated, this thread is not the trading Post.... And again, I'm not selling anything...

Back