Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did you stop selling on eBay and sell off all your spare parts?
I'm working on my house... My wife wanted them out, wth does it matter to you?? Are you actively try to buy one from me, because I am not actively trying to sell one to you. So this means that you can see my feedback... Right, why don't you go ahead and post it directly on here.

Th
I'm working on my house... My wife wanted them out, wth does it matter to you?? Are you actively try to buy one from me, because I am not actively trying to sell one to you. So this means that you can see my feedback... Right, why don't you go ahead and post it directly on here.
That would help actually can we see that?

But yet I could pull up post after recent post here on this site of you attempting to peddle the China crap.

Here's a completely unprovoked interjection by you to peddle your goods. :laugh:[/QUO
I will confirm that this is my feedback and my account....

I think we have crossed the line from bickering about opinion, to going full fledged personal attacks..

I am completely offended. I come from a huge family. A family that has spent their lives being good to people. I was taught at a young age to work hard, and treat people the way you want to be treated. My word and my handshake are my bond. And it bonds me to the core. For you guys to paint me as some low life sob who is trying to rip people off hurts my soul. I have done nothing to any of you to deserve the personal attacks being generated by this. This will be my final post in this thread and most likely on this site. I am appalled at how supposedly grown ass men can behave over something so trivial.

Say what you want about me. But I stand at my word, and I always have.
I work as an electrician in Des Moines Iowa. Have been in this position for 18 years. I am a respected member in my community and have been dealing with customers and local officials in a customer service driven industry for almost 20 years.
For you to act like my goal is to rip you off when I have never had one single dealing with any one of you is reprehensible.

I have lost any respect I ever had for this site and the people on it.

Enjoy mocking me and others like me, but my record AS A SELLER on eBay speaks for itself.

I will confirm that this is my feedback and my account....

I think we have crossed the line from bickering about opinion, to going full fledged personal attacks..

I am completely offended. I come from a huge family. A family that has spent their lives being good to people. I was taught at a young age to work hard, and treat people the way you want to be treated. My word and my handshake are my bond. And it bonds me to the core. For you guys to paint me as some low life sob who is trying to rip people off hurts my soul. I have done nothing to any of you to deserve the personal attacks being generated by this. This will be my final post in this thread and most likely on this site. I am appalled at how supposedly grown ass men can behave over something so trivial.

Say what you want about me. But I stand at my word, and I always have.
I work as an electrician in Des Moines Iowa. Have been in this position for 18 years. I am a respected member in my community and have been dealing with customers and local officials in a customer service driven industry for almost 20 years.
For you to act like my goal is to rip you off when I have never had one single dealing with any one of you is reprehensible.

I have lost any respect I ever had for this site and the people on it.

Enjoy mocking me and others like me, but my record AS A SELLER on eBay speaks for itself.

Where's the full fledged personal attacks? You quoted my post and accused me of this, now back it up with facts, just one quote of mine. I never discredited you once, I'm stating the fact that you're supporting a communist nation, a nation that is destroying this country. YOU are the cause of one of the problems this country is having right now.

Disgusting. :baba:

AM440 with STIHL MS440 top cover badge (#282401639638)

Maybe you should have just posted in existing threads or in the comments section on youtube. It would appear from your feedback, a lot of it private for some reason, you sold non oem Stihl replacement stuff and have not been active lately.

Where's the full fledged personal attacks? You quoted my post and accused me of this, now back it up with facts, just one quote of mine. I never discredited you once,

Disgusting. :baba:

Did you just copy and paste this from the thread where that guy was saying you were stalking his wife or something but had no proof. Then admitted
he posted the info you knew about her

Did you just copy and paste this from the thread where that guy was saying you were stalking his wife or something but had no proof. Then admitted
he posted the info you knew about her
You mean the ex mod Casey that made up lies about me, smeared my name, went to the owners of this site with said lies and a 4 month old post that got passed off as if I just said it , and got me permanently banned? Then had to start a thread to make a public apology because he was in fear of a libel suit?

No, I didn’t copy and paste ****. You got a problem with me?

butthurt-form.jpg

You mean the ex mod Casey that made up lies about me, smeared my name, went to the owners of this site with said lies and a 4 month old post that got passed off as if I just said it , and got me permanently banned? Then had to start a thread to make a public apology because he was in fear of a libel suit?

No, I didn’t copy and paste ****. You got a problem with me?
No problem at all. I just thought it was kind of funny that someone else in a different thread was doing the same thing without proof. Your response to both is exactly the same so I jokingly asked if it was copy and pasted . I guess the laughing smiley didn’t show up from my phone.

No problem at all. I just thought it was kind of funny that someone else in a different thread was doing the same thing without proof. Your response to both is exactly the same so I jokingly asked if it was copy and pasted . I guess the laughing smiley didn’t show up from my phone.
Yes there’s a lot of lies that get thrown around when people meltdown over things they don’t want to hear. The thing is they can never post up the quote to back up their lies. They are cowards.

But yet I could pull up post after recent post here on this site of you attempting to peddle the China crap.

Yes there’s a lot of lies that get thrown around when people meltdown over things they don’t want to hear. The thing is they can never post up the quote to back up their lies. They are cowards.

Where are the posts of noodlewalker specifically trying to sell products imported from China?

Latest posts

Back