Free wood!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waltzie

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Now that I have everyone’s attention.... I have an almost unlimited supply of broken pallets that are free. Ideally you could leave a dump trailer here and we could load you weekly. Yes there are nails, and yes some of it is pine, but it’s free and dry.

Located in Chambersburg, Pa. DM me if interested.

Also have plastic pallets available as well.

Now that I have everyone’s attention.... I have an almost unlimited supply of broken pallets that are free. Ideally you could leave a dump trailer here and we could load you weekly. Yes there are nails, and yes some of it is pine, but it’s free and dry.

Located in Chambersburg, Pa. DM me if interested.

Also have plastic pallets available as well.
Came by your place on WB road the other day. Did you hear the nut job blowin the horn? Hope to see you at the GTG this year.

Guy around here is selling them for $15 each. I offered him $120 for 10 and he declined.

Some around here think they're made of gold too. I found mine at a pallet restoration company just down the road from one of our sites. Try a pallet company.

sent from a field

C091EE48-A84B-4ED5-BAB0-5761C27065C6.jpeg 97296454-246D-4E4C-B3BD-D5379C0FBC60.jpeg I also got mine from a pallet refurb business. I paid $5 a piece. Thinking I got a really good deal. Here’s a pic of how much weight they’ll hold. Another of how I stack split wood.

Also check with the big box stores receiving depts plus places that ship/deliver product to stores via plastic pallets. I picked up 6 plastic pallets from Menards for free because they were sitting in a corner collecting dust. Pepsi or Dr. Pepper never picked up their pallets and they were going to be thrown away by Menards.

Back