• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Poulan 3700 crankcase

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ax-man

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Anyone have a known to good complete crankcase with good bearing and seals with decent paint on it?? I'd be interested in buying.

I know this is a long shot but I would also be interested in a decent donor saw with a blown piston or scored up cylinder because I need more parts like a solid state ignition , HS carb ,intake manifold and other misc. parts.

Please no Craftsman parts . I want the saw to match as best as possible on the outside if I ever get it done.

Thanks

What color are you looking for. Green, orange, or yellow? Have a couple builders, or crankcases, but nothing has been pressure or vacume tested. The 3700 or 3400 share the same crankcase. Are you wanting the electronics, oil pump diaphragm, clutch, and Carby stuff?? PM me and I'll contact you later tonight. Thanks, Tim G

Good Poulan green assembled crankcase with good bearings and seals if possible . The bearings are shot in my saw. I could change the seals if I need to. I also could use a solid state ignition coil (saw doesn't have points ) , Intake manifold that bolts to the cylinder for the carb to mount onto. I'll also need a set of thin rings for that 3700. That is the main stuff staring me in the face as far major parts . The rest I don't know about because I haven't torn the saw all the way down.

Thanks

I should have something. I'm a ring hoarder so that I can't help you with. Lil red Barn on eBay has 3700 Piston kits under $40. That would be my suggestion on the rings. You will have to press the wrist pin out of the Piston. No big deal I can show you what I use. Very simple with some hardware and wood blocks. I'll be in touch on the other stuff tomorrow as I'm still working. Thx.

Latest posts

Back