• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 036 Pro

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hedgeslammer

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Looking to buy a running 036 Pro, PHO, but won't turn down a bar n chain with it. I'd like an all OEM saw, but doesn't need to be a beauty. I did some searching throughout the trading post and my budget is set at around 350 + shipping. Let me know what you got. Thanks!

I may have a builder saw out in shed. It's missing tank and smalls i have a pro cylinder and I could possibly build one all oem with exception of meteor piston and caber rings if you don't find one soon

i've got an 036 pro i've been meaning to sell but havent gotten around to listing. put a brand new meteor piston in and rebuilt the carb. runs great but doesnt want to idle, i have not had a chance to get back to it to see if its bad fuel or another issue. i'm in CT if interested let me know

I picked up a super clean tank yesterday I have crankcase and cylinder. Only thing I will need is a clutch cover and handle bar. I will do a full rebuild in a few weeks

Latest posts

Back