• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Craftsman Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnMaddux541

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
My dad had this saw in a shed at my grandpas house and the fuel line was shot. I put new fuel line on and with a little tuning it ran great. This was my first saw I ever dinked with. It does have a broken cooling fin and the bar is shot but I can include that if buyer wants it. I need to start selling off saws I’m not using or interested in so this ones gotta go. Make me an offer. Can take additional photos if needed BBFEC4BB-5A59-4997-A0DB-5868DCF0B6A4.jpeg 91881BB6-F71C-4B5C-A657-596F22A938F4.jpeg499126A4-92CC-4A25-B138-9422F9B91AEE.jpeg A508028A-B6E2-4EB7-80E8-8671462C8C60.jpeg

My dad had this saw in a shed at my grandpas house and the fuel line was shot. I put new fuel line on and with a little tuning it ran great. This was my first saw I ever dinked with. It does have a broken cooling fin and the bar is shot but I can include that if buyer wants it. I need to start selling off saws I’m not using or interested in so this ones gotta go. Make me an offer. Can take additional photos if needed View attachment 733415 View attachment 733416View attachment 733417 View attachment 733418

Bullet proof saw, 61 cc , I have purchased them for $60 as well as free. I would ask $90 Shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son inherited one of these from his wife's grandpa. We had no idea if it would even run. Had been sitting for years. He brought it to me wondering if anything could be done with it. I grabbed the pull rope...not stuck and had good compression. So into the shop we went! Cleaned the varnish out of the gas tank, disassembled the carb, cleaned, and put a kit in it, new fuel line and filter, new spark plug, gassed'er up, oil in the tank, 5 pulls and it was running. Tuned it! WOW, what a good running saw! A real powerhouse of a machine! My son was ecstatic! He helped me cut up a big ash tree with it...ran like a champ! Those are very nice saws....a little heavy but nice and reliable!

My son inherited one of these from his wife's grandpa. We had no idea if it would even run. Had been sitting for years. He brought it to me wondering if anything could be done with it. I grabbed the pull rope...not stuck and had good compression. So into the shop we went! Cleaned the varnish out of the gas tank, disassembled the carb, cleaned, and put a kit in it, new fuel line and filter, new spark plug, gassed'er up, oil in the tank, 5 pulls and it was running. Tuned it! WOW, what a good running saw! A real powerhouse of a machine! My son was ecstatic! He helped me cut up a big ash tree with it...ran like a champ! Those are very nice saws....a little heavy but nice and reliable!
I was surprised too!!

Is the chain any good? What length is the bar? Are these Husky mount? Thanks in advance.

Is the chain any good? What length is the bar? Are these Husky mount? Thanks in advance.
It’s an 18” bar that could be salvaged and the chain is safety chain I wouldn’t use. Not sure what mount it is but I could find out

I'm asking because I have an extra 20" bar & chain that fits my 346xp that I could use for it. I want to know if I have to buy a separate bar for this saw before I make you an offer. Thanks!

I
I'm asking because I have an extra 20" bar & chain that fits my 346xp that I could use for it. I want to know if I have to buy a separate bar for this saw before I make you an offer. Thanks!
will look into it now

Latest posts

Back