What's on your "Wish" list

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d love to find a mint but blown up 345 or 350 Husky for cheap so I can build another sleeper 346 hybrid.

An old large cube Husky, Homelite, or Mac that doesn’t need a ton of work to run.

A clean ten series Mac that doesn’t need work. I love to work on saws but ever ten series I’ve ever owned was a basket case.

Anything Husky or Makita that is 60cc or larger. Preferably 1,2 and 3 series PRO Huskies (no more 5’s for me)

But my #1 dream is a 395 or 3120 just for fun.

List keeps going

And the Makita counterparts [emoji3595]

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

A nice new John Deere 470G

Cat’s C & D series excavators, R series dozers, C series track loaders, & G series wheel loaders reintroduced. Bring back the “Red Line” graphics too.

A half million bucks.

A new 3/4 ton Ford with extended cab & long box, with an added leaf spring or two and some blinky amber lights.

...continued supply of the MS 461.

A Husqvarna/Cannon dealer nearby.

They didn't confiscate it, it was sent to someone else by a mistake... look at the bright side it might made someone happy!

I followed on their website and it was confiscated by UK customs then Ebay contacted me and gave me a refund but seller didnt get his saw back either. I hope someone got it and fixed it up. Still haven't seen one for less than 150 that was complete, that one was 85$ and would run with fuel down the carb.

Latest posts

Back