What's on your "Wish" list

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I followed on their website and it was confiscated by UK customs then Ebay contacted me and gave me a refund but seller didnt get his saw back either. I hope someone got it and fixed it up. Still haven't seen one for less than 150 that was complete, that one was 85$ and would run with fuel down the carb.
I had the same issue with a Homelite Xl Automatic with a chain brake. It was taken seller didn’t get his saw back and eBay refunded me.

I followed on their website and it was confiscated by UK customs then Ebay contacted me and gave me a refund but seller didnt get his saw back either. I hope someone got it and fixed it up. Still haven't seen one for less than 150 that was complete, that one was 85$ and would run with fuel down the carb.

I had the same issue with a Homelite Xl Automatic with a chain brake. It was taken seller didn’t get his saw back and eBay refunded me.
What was their reasoning for confiscating? Did the shipper not properly declare the package?

Back