It’z brokken

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jason it hit 95° In Cincinnati, hottest day ever recorded in October, and not a drop of rain has fallen in over a month.

October 1st here was record breaking temps too. Was 95° at my house as well. 93° was the high recorded at the Rochester airport.

I absolutely despise summer and everything about it. I hate the sun, I hate the heat, I hate the humidity, I hate the long days of sunlight that lasts til after 9:00pm, I hate the sun burn, I hate the bugs, I hate the sweating, I hate it all, every stinking bit of it. And we got a heck of a summer day on October 1st....

I’m glad it’s over. Today the weather is 54°, cloudy, rainy, breezy.... there’s nothing better....

Part of your problem is, you still spell everything with z's after all these years. That affects saw performance and weather. And you obviously forgot that the gas goes in the gashole.

I’m always spelling everything with Z’z.....

And aren’t all sawz electric now...?? Where’s that new Tesla model saw that plugs itself in when the hydrogen battery is low..... ??

October 1st here was record breaking temps too. Was 95° at my house as well. 93° was the high recorded at the Rochester airport.

I absolutely despise summer and everything about it. I hate the sun, I hate the heat, I hate the humidity, I hate the long days of sunlight that lasts til after 9:00pm, I hate the sun burn, I hate the bugs, I hate the sweating, I hate it all, every stinking bit of it. And we got a heck of a summer day on October 1st....

I’m glad it’s over. Today the weather is 54°, cloudy, rainy, breezy.... there’s nothing better....
- the humidity I'm the total opposite. Still in the 90's today, coold down coming tomorrow[emoji22] maybe rain Sunday[emoji106]. State wide burn ban in effect.

Good to hear from you brother!

Who is this Chuck'r guy? ;)

Tell you what you do. Go down to your local hobby shop and get yourself some model airplane fuel. Get the one with the highest amount of nitro in it. Remove the muffler and air filter from the saw. That's what the cool guys do now. Your saw will run much gooder!

Oh, I almost forgot. You might want to stick a wood router in the exhaust port and open it up a bit while you're at it!!!

Oh sorry - I guess I didn’t give myself much of an introduction. I’m new here. Long time reader, first time ever posting a thread. I look forward to reading and learning with all of you - looks like there’s lots of information on this site.

Model airplane fuel.... hmm. Interesting. All this time I’ve used Coleman camp stove fuel. Burns good too. I’ll hafta try your suggestion - thanks!

Wood router.... Wow! They make routers out of wood now...??!? Holy crap where the heck have I been... ?? Last I knew they were made out of metal - sheesh this eco movement is being taken to heights I never even knew existed.

Boy I can wait to see what I’ll learn a few months from now...!

What up G?
Like the style. Straight up gangsta.
You should get back in the hobby like right now!
Need more renegades to keep the big brand snobbies from being comfortable.
I'm a Mac fan.
We are the OGs.
All these fake plastic last for this season wanna bes have taken over.
Granted, Mcculloch is now a chinese owned has been, so theres that, but look what they did. Where would they be if the old ones hadnt taught them what they know now?
Not worried about it. Theres enough old Macs out there that still run great to keep me from buying plastic crap til I'm dead.

I'm sending one of your own back up there shortly. He worked for us for a while down here. His home is upstate. Lake George to be exact. Sending him back with a gifted Homie XL and some knowledge to buy himself a good 50-60 c.c. firewood cutter for his new place just outside Albany. Glad you fellas are enjoying that snow. Makes a friggin mess down here when we get it. Two flakes and theres a giant pileup on I-85.

Back