Walbro & Zama Metering Lever Gauges

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys, I can’t find anyone selling these that isn’t charging a stupid postage cost on or on the hateful amazon or eBay. Does any fellow aussi’s know of where I can purchase them as pair ? Or if you have a pair that you don’t need, want or have spare, let me know a price! Don’t mind paying international shipping fees from the USA so long as they aren’t stupid, EBay is trying to charge me 47 dollars postage! That’s more than the cost to have Matt’s crank puller shipped here and the gauges weighs 1000000 x less! Hope you can help a fellow in need out :)

those would fit easily in an envelope, seems like a member should be able to buy em and put em in regular post for not much more than a few dollars?

those would fit easily in an envelope, seems like a member should be able to buy em and put em in regular post for not much more than a few dollars?
I found one with 28 dollars postage and went with it. Expensive, but they are genuine parts which is always nice. Fed up with Farmertech and other Chinese rubbish QC that it’s put me off..

$28 for shipping? Ouch :eek:

I will say, that those metering lever gauges takes all of the guesswork of setting the lever correctly. My Poulan 2375 (Wild Thing) had carb issues last year. After stripping it down and cleaning it, the lever had moved out of position. I got it close by eyeballing it but never got it right.

$28 for shipping? Ouch :eek:

I will say, that those metering lever gauges takes all of the guesswork of setting the lever correctly. My Poulan 2375 (Wild Thing) had carb issues last year. After stripping it down and cleaning it, the lever had moved out of position. I got it close by eyeballing it but never got it right.
I’m not sure where the seat is meant to sit in relation to the carb walls haha

Latest posts

Back