• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Muffler Modding

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not what all I said. So are you saying my labor don't account for anything and I also said over 200 in parts in each sae. That one being the most. New bearings, 30 bucks seal kit 40 bucks fuel line 13 bucks fuel filter 5 bucks , oil line kit, 8 bucks muffler mod, 20 bucks in deflector and solder often and acetelybe alone recoil rotor 8 bucks , starter pawls, 4 bucks fuel valve, 5 bucks fuel vent 6 bucks impulse line. 8 bucks carb kit 10 bucks the tank was broke bought a used oem tank, 50 bucks replaced 2 av mounts, 25 bucks the cylinder I pulled off was bad KS I had to put a used oem cylinder I had a mahle there 100 used alone all day if you can find one, a new meteor piston and caber rings, 30 bucks new plug, 5 bucks new plug wire lead 5 bucks , then it had firing issues I had to change fw and coils thats 75 in used parts I had here. There is an update on carb box and intake boot and I had an air leak I had to buy a used carb box were it's flat and not curved for 12 bucks cuz saw wouldn't run right, new oil worm gear another 8 bucks fuel and oil cap gaskets replaced 7 bucks a chain catcher another 5 bucks not counting my labor of probably 25 to 30 hours getting thing right. So there you have it cowboy add it up. I will also tell you same don't be a wise guy. And there is no reason why a msn can't mod his own mufflers with a dremel and bits. I was merely giving examples. It's not a poor decision either cuz if it don't sell I don't give a F U C K it can stay here with the rest of my collection. I'm not hurting for money nor am I gonna give it away. So have a great day sunshine

:popcorn2: Sorry if I didn’t read your run on sentence.

But anyway-

Steve’s mufflers will be taken care of:drinkingcoffee:

Signing off,

Sunshine

o_O

It's clear you missed the spirit of this thread my friend.
So I voiced my opinion as you and others did and since you and another disagree with my opinions the wise comments start
:popcorn2: Sorry if I didn’t read your run on sentence.

But anyway-

Steve’s mufflers will be taken care of:drinkingcoffee:

Signing off,

Sunshine
Oh here we go again typical forum attacks on grammar since someone voices there opinion and a couple groupies disagree.im glad you are gonna be a super hero muffler dude too.

So I voiced my opinion as you and others did and since you and another disagree with my opinions the wise comments start

Oh here we go again typical forum attacks on grammar since someone voices there opinion and a couple groupies disagree.im glad you are gonna be a super hero muffler dude too.

Folks help each other round here- it’s kinda nice :)

Back