Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I check my notifications first then I check the chainsaw, firewood, and off topic forums to make sure I didn’t miss anything good. Also to make sure one of my followed threads didn’t get missed.

Anytime I wake up to 40 plus notifications I know it’s someone that went through several pages of the Scrounging thread LOL.
Or someone reading through a bunch of old threads :laugh:.
What's funny is I have more than 40 most mornings, and I'm up pretty late :dizzy:.

CT was kind of a douche but he was so funny to interact with because he would get SO MAD over people using Fiskars. And he was 100% convinced that his choices of tools were the very best ones. I wish he was still around here.

I see he lurks on the other sites but is more or less no longer active.

@MustangMike did he come to the last upstate NY GTG?

CT was kind of a douche but he was so funny to interact with because he would get SO MAD over people using Fiskars. I wish he was still around here.

I liked your post:laughing:.

I hit it more or less to let people know its been read. P/R not so much.
Not much to like over there, don’t post much there anymore. Such a waste of time, it’s not going to change anything and people get so upset, don’t need the negativity! I do follow, just to stay abreast of current events.

The P/R forum is a complete lost cause. I know it is helpful to the owners of the site as content/hits (regardless of actual value) pays the bills to keep the lights on in here.

95 percent of the people in there contribute zero to the rest of the site. There are only a handful of guys who are active in the site outside of arguing with each other.

The thing with Politics is there is no actual chance you will sway the other side as facts do not matter to someone who disagrees. I am not interested in arguing politics with my friends/family/neighbors so there is no way in hell I am interested in arguing with people I do not know.

CT was kind of a douche but he was so funny to interact with because he would get SO MAD over people using Fiskars. And he was 100% convinced that his choices of tools were the very best ones. I wish he was still around here.

Have not seen or heard from him in a long time. No, he was not there.

Dang,

The entire oak is like this

a61ecf34343647178c2ad9b075be323d.jpg

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

They’re also tough on chains, but the result is stunning! Try noodling one to see .

I noodled the entire tree basically.

Definitely looks cool ...and looks like my stove wont discriminate against it either [emoji23]

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Latest posts

Back