• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Jonsered parts unit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
Reaction score
I'm looking for a complete or mostly complete 2141, 2145, 2150, 2147, 2149, 2152, or 2153. Blown up/locked up is OK. A burnt through oil tank on the plastic ones is ok. I have orange parts to trade or cash.

I got one let me dig thru my stuff and get you pics I’m not saying it’s 100 percent complete I believe it’s missing wrap handle and top cover but I’m almost positive the case is fine I’ll strip it down for you if it isn’t already to cut down on shipping weight, unless you want everything left on it? Your call

I got one let me dig thru my stuff and get you pics I’m not saying it’s 100 percent complete I believe it’s missing wrap handle and top cover but I’m almost positive the case is fine I’ll strip it down for you if it isn’t already to cut down on shipping weight, unless you want everything left on it? Your call
Thank you. Don't bother stripping it unless theres something there you need. Just PM some pics and a price/trade. I might have what you need.

The only other thing I’m currently looking for is a first gen ms661 intake boot (the ones w the bellows) ever since Stihl had trouble with the rubber washers with in, they redesigned the boots the new ones are straight w no bellow. So hence the zero give when the handle is tweaked on hard when pinched in a cut.

Pics of the parts saw I was talking about this is how I dug it out.... riser plate bolted down good bottom end , good fuel tank and most important of all good crankcase / oil tank assembly zero burns or holes. I figure the fuel tanks worth an easy 40 as well as the crankcase assembly is worth another easy 40 . Crank really does me no good so you can have that along if you buy it so 80 plus shipping , I will gladly separate the fuel tank beings I can always use that on the 353 saws I service. Note oil pump is currently installed that will be removed before packaging that I’m keeping

Attachments

• F0E2746A-DBE0-43D6-A61B-C25F81301C5B.jpeg
    F0E2746A-DBE0-43D6-A61B-C25F81301C5B.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 19
  • CD97EB57-DEE1-4866-A692-1BF6C505EB40.jpeg
    CD97EB57-DEE1-4866-A692-1BF6C505EB40.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
  • DE19BF00-057F-45F5-A576-15A15A8908BA.jpeg
    DE19BF00-057F-45F5-A576-15A15A8908BA.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 21
I have a few units to complete, in various colors. I can't drop $80 to finish each one with these plastic saws. I figured if someone had a whole burned up one I could kill a few birds at once. One needs a tank and brake flag, one needs a muffler, heat shield, and some smalls. Another is short a rim drum and oiler cover and some bolts. I think I'm short some intake parts. I'm always looking for jred specific covers and handles. The ideal find would be a complete powerhead with a scored cylinder that the muffler burned through the tank, but I'm flexible. I have orange parts saws I could trade.

I got a complete 2040 parts saw. And a running 2054 I would like to sell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Chad. I need a 21 series unit. I'm still looking. I know they're out there. The one @TLG has is very nice. Too nice to bust up to finish my projects. Like Ol' Yeller, I have a hard time putting red saws down.:wtf:

I'm still on the hunt. A local Husky dealer is getting out of the repair biz and I'm getting his two bins of spares/carcasses next week, so lots of trade fodder. I've picked most of the pro saw stuff out in the past but lots of four series parts in there.

Latest posts

Back