• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Curt Tri-Flex Proportional Trailer Brake Controller

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby Kirbos

Scrounger of Cellulose Based BTUs
Reaction score
Curt Tri-Flex Proportional Trailer Brake Controller
https://www.curtmfg.com/part/51140

Used, removed from working installation (my wife totaled the Kia mini-van **).
What you see is what you get.

• $50 to your door
  • PayPal F&F
  • USA addresses only

20190716_073252.jpg
20190716_073259.jpg

** The wife is OK. I wasn't surprised when they totaled the van. It was 9yrs old with 110k+ miles on it, plus there is no good way to fix a uni-body frame when the door post gets smashed.

Good to hear she's ok. You ain't got anything to install it into?

Steve Sidwell
Nope. The truck that I bought at the beginning of June has a factory brake controller.

My wife is driving my old Hyundai Tucson (2007, 212k+ miles). We thought about trading it in when I bought the truck, but it was worth more to us as an extra car/beater than what they were going to give us for it, so we kept it. Good thing.

Could I put the controller in the Tucson, sure. The Tucson has a full size 4 cylinder engine and can pull a mind blowing 1000 lbs. :laughing: I do have a 2" receiver on the back of it for a cargo rack, but it's not worth my time nor the price of the remaining necessary components to put the controller in the Tucson. Besides, log splitters don't have brakes.

Back