The Beg For Manuals Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance they make a husqvarna 575xp service manual
Doing a full rebuild, took the saw apart without paying much attention because i like a challenge
After getting the cases apart I realized the oil pump screws go through the case
Little things like not adding sealant on them may cause me headaches

Any chance they make a husqvarna 575xp service manual
Doing a full rebuild, took the saw apart without paying much attention because i like a challenge
After getting the cases apart I realized the oil pump screws go through the case
Little things like not adding sealant on them may cause me headaches
Check your inbox

Howdy! Now that I retired and do my ranching full time, I working on clearing some fence lines so I can put in some new fence and repair some of the real bad spots till I start on those sections. Great exercise to be doing now that it is getting cooler down here in Texas. Only problem is that I have a number of chainsaws that I want to keep running so that I can fix them on rainy days and just switch to a working one when one goes down.

My other half has done a wonderful job getting me digital copies of the Owners/Instruction and Parts Manuals, printing just the pages I need and putting them in those plastic sheet protectors. So if I mess it up, it is not the whole manual.....

Unfortunately she did not have much luck finding the following service/ repair manuals - Stihl 015/015av, 026, 030, 031, 032, 034 and 041. Yes some of them are real old-timers - but they belonged to my Father and Opa as well as the 030 was my first one. I probably will not use those that much but I would at least like to get them back to working order.

Thanks so much for your help!!

Howdy! Now that I retired and do my ranching full time, I working on clearing some fence lines so I can put in some new fence and repair some of the real bad spots till I start on those sections. Great exercise to be doing now that it is getting cooler down here in Texas. Only problem is that I have a number of chainsaws that I want to keep running so that I can fix them on rainy days and just switch to a working one when one goes down.

My other half has done a wonderful job getting me digital copies of the Owners/Instruction and Parts Manuals, printing just the pages I need and putting them in those plastic sheet protectors. So if I mess it up, it is not the whole manual.....

Unfortunately she did not have much luck finding the following service/ repair manuals - Stihl 015/015av, 026, 030, 031, 032, 034 and 041. Yes some of them are real old-timers - but they belonged to my Father and Opa as well as the 030 was my first one. I probably will not use those that much but I would at least like to get them back to working order.

no worries ill start sending them to you , check your in box
Peter

all done mate , check your messages
Peter

Back