What's your favourite smallest handy chainsaw ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
757FD918-8FC1-4F4A-A426-7803BE9E9106.jpeg My CS-3450 is what I grab for small jobs. My neighbor had it sitting in a bucket with the bar removed and missing the air filter cover. I asked if he wanted to sell it and he just handed it to me. About $20 later on EBay I had the missing parts and the scabbard. A good cleaning, new fuel lines, and a carb kit and it was good to go. I have an embarrassing number of saws but this one gets the most use for general cleanup around my property.

View attachment 762095 My CS-3450 is what I grab for small jobs. My neighbor had it sitting in a bucket with the bar removed and missing the air filter cover. I asked if he wanted to sell it and he just handed it to me. About $20 later on EBay I had the missing parts and the scabbard. A good cleaning, new fuel lines, and a carb kit and it was good to go. I have an embarrassing number of saws but this one gets the most use for general cleanup around my property.
Beautiful. Did you paint it?

View attachment 762095 My CS-3450 is what I grab for small jobs. My neighbor had it sitting in a bucket with the bar removed and missing the air filter cover. I asked if he wanted to sell it and he just handed it to me. About $20 later on EBay I had the missing parts and the scabbard. A good cleaning, new fuel lines, and a carb kit and it was good to go. I have an embarrassing number of saws but this one gets the most use for general cleanup around my property.
What a nice saw!

Assembled by my 3 and 5 year old this past summer. Only thing I did was gap the ring and tell them how to do the rest. Love this thing for that, have a small lace in my heart for older Poulans too.

Attachments

• C6DA7F47-9422-4ED3-9532-8B924363E006.jpeg
    C6DA7F47-9422-4ED3-9532-8B924363E006.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
My favorite is Stihl MS 180 . This is lightweight chainsaw and has awesome features such as excellent air filtration, enhanced engine cooling and redesigned engine shroud.

Back