New Wood Shed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My woodshed is a year and a half old. Every stick of lumber grew on my 3 acre place here, Ponderosa Pine & doug Fir logs from trees that I removed for fire mitigation and had milled locally. The poles are Juniper, from a job I did at a neighbor's place nearby. Shed is 12' wide, 10' deep (can build up to 120 sq ft here without a permit). It's 9' to the top of the front cross stringer, which is 4 x 12. Opening faces due south. I wanted 19th century-type construction.

(I'm getting some kind of "security error," so photos will follow in next post.)

Each time I copy & paste a photo from my Iphoto, it appears on my screen in the post and then I get "security error, please refresh screen and try again." anyone know what causes this?

At the bottom of the post reply screen click upload photo, or something like that, then go to your photo and click it, it should show upat the bottom of your post, then click either “Thumbnail “or “Full Size”, and it should post, I recently had to relearn posting pics here

Doug :cheers:

I had a hard time loading photos on this site. It seemed like nothing worked unless I loaded it onto a server somewhere FIRST, even though I would see the images in my draft before I posted.

Now I just upload them first to: https://postimages.org/ and then use the "Image" button to post them on this site. Works for me anyways.

Capture.jpg

AS used to have a Photo Gallery you could load pics into, then you could post them easily to a post, but evidently they had a server crash, and everything in the “Gallery” was lost, and now I don’t even see the Gallery being available.

After I figured out how to post photos, I was able to post multiple pics in each post, but it took awhile to learn how to do it, having the Gallery made it much Easier, plus if you left it Open” in your settings, other members were able to view anything that you had loaded to your Gallery

Doug :cheers:

If it works, here are mine I built last year. I had to modify and reinforce the plans I worked from but they worked like a charm last winter. Way WAY better than the couple pieces of dimensional lumber on the ground it was all piled on with a gigantic tarp on top. I just keep the snow between them and the garage shoveled and put a tarp over the other side in fall.

Well, okay that sort of worked, but not really.

Latest posts

Back