• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Junk 562xp parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morbius18

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Im making a 562xp display from a bunch of junk parts. I've cut it in half and am still looking for a few more parts. I'm needing the heat shield, muffler, black air baffle, intake bellows, carb and filter manifold/filter.

Basically all the stuff in this ipl pic.
Screenshot_20191019-112716.png

I'm really looking for free, trashed broken parts that I pay to ship. Basically something that would get chucked.

20191019_111722.jpg

Anybody with any junk laying around?

I certainly will be posting a nice pic.

I'm cleaning up all the melted plastic from cutting it in half. It will be all shiny clean when done.

Nice attention to detail. Curious on the cutter tool of choice?? Bandsaw?? You have alot of time and effort involved. Good Job!!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Nice attention to detail. Curious on the cutter tool of choice?? Bandsaw?? You have alot of time and effort involved. Good Job!!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I used a 4 1/2" angle grinder with a cutting disc for cutting cast iron. I had to remove a really stuck flywheel from a briggs opposed twin and bought the disc for cutting it off. It cut so well, I tried it on the cylinder and the rest of the junk parts. A belt sander to even out my cuts and some carbide burrs to bevel the plastic edges and cut off the melted pieces.

I will say its fun cutting stuff in half. I've been meaning to do this for a while, and just got time.

I used a 4 1/2" angle grinder with a cutting disc for cutting cast iron. I had to remove a really stuck flywheel from a briggs opposed twin and bought the disc for cutting it off. It cut so well, I tried it on the cylinder and the rest of the junk parts. A belt sander to even out my cuts and some carbide burrs to bevel the plastic edges and cut off the melted pieces.

I will say its fun cutting stuff in half. I've been meaning to do this for a while, and just got time.
Time to move up to the Sawzall test and split a bus...or a Motorcycle..??

Back