Husqvarna 281?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one. I've got it running really nice but the oil pump chewed something up. I tore it apart had to order a worm gear, was sent the wrong one ( I needed the old style) , got the right one. Then, I lost some parts when the magnetic tray tipped over, had to order more parts. A year later I don't remember how to put it back together and don't think I have all the parts I need. The schematics I find online don't match up to the parts I have LOL. Even the old style. I don't want it to die on my bench but it might.

Yep.
The throttle lever I am guessing has a lug snapped like mine all the ones I have had. Does the fast idle work? They seem to be a pretty bad lever set up if you ask me. They all seem to break. Parts are easy to come by for these. they still sell the 288 new to rest of world countries with no EPA regs *so I think*

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
How in the hell do you get the trigger out. I got the handle off but can't firgue it out.

Back