543xp with AutoTune?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was kinda lazy and should explained it, others may have a different opinion then me though.
I would bought one if it perfomed close to a 242 but it did'nt. Maybe I borrowed a monday example from my dealer, dunno.
Doing lots of limbing work fast acceleration is important for me, this is the main reason why I didnt like the 543, and beeing a modern saw - 543's AV sucks.

Beeing a Husky fan, sadly I gotta admit, going light, Stihl anyday

The 543 is a RedMax painted orange. It's an older desighn, I guess at the time it was the best option for Husks as they were having really bad issues with their new saws. So they went with something that worked, it's just not a good performer and cost too much for what you get.

Yep, the 543xp is designed and made by zenoah(gz4350). It's a good saw but way over priced especially when compared to its older sibling gz4500 that was about 300 dollars new but is nla now. It takes forever to get broke in at 20+ tanks of fuel. I never had any issues with power from the one I had.

Imo no saw under 50cc should cost over 400 dollars.

Latest posts

Back