CENTRAL PA GTG. October 26,2019. (nuthin fancy)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha, I tend to keep my views to myself these days, unless in close personal conversation. Engaging people on anything but what brought is together has never bode well for me or my participation.

I'll stick to chainsaws, axes, guns, and beer. :)
Once agin, that beer was awsome and so were the axes. Didnt see any chainsaws or guns.....[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Once agin, that beer was awsome and so were the axes. Didnt see any chainsaws or guns.....[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks, brother - glad you enjoyed them!

Regarding the chainsaws, well, I brought four that were running, a 5th that needed work, and left with six saws. My stock gals got lost in the the commotion of all the other badass saws, so didn't give them much attention.

As for the guns, well... ;)

Thanks, brother - glad you enjoyed them!

Regarding the chainsaws, well, I brought four that were running, a 5th that needed work, and left with six saws. My stock gals got lost in the the commotion of all the other badass saws, so didn't give them much attention.

As for the guns, well... ;)
5th one must have been a Hooskie! Lol
Ding, ding...
I missed the Ice Cold Beah!!!

I ran that 500 twice. Once with the new Stihl chain and once with square ground Oregon. Of course it felt better with square, but it was a very light saw for the displacement. Being it was still fresh, I'd imagine quite a gain after a few tanks. Then I ran Mikes (t4Driller) Dolmar hybrid (also 80cc). Holy ****. Why would one spend 1200 on a saw when you could have that Dolly for much less. That baddass flat out RIPPPED! Anyone have vid of it?

I do but unsure how to load it, I can send it on WhatsApp though
I ran that 500 twice. Once with the new Stihl chain and once with square ground Oregon. Of course it felt better with square, but it was a very light saw for the displacement. Being it was still fresh, I'd imagine quite a gain after a few tanks. Then I ran Mikes (t4Driller) Dolmar hybrid (also 80cc). Holy ****. Why would one spend 1200 on a saw when you could have that Dolly for much less. That baddass flat out RIPPPED! Anyone have vid of it?

Back