Get your torches and pitchforks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of the kind of gutless nebbishes who try to pretend that burning a pile of guns in Africa is somehow going to stop Chicago drug dealers from killing each other by the dozens every weekend ... or effete Snowflakes who try to pretend that kicking a confederate statue in Richmond ("Bad statue! Bad statue! You're a bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad statue! And I just kicked your ass!") is somehow going to magically eradicate racism.

tumblr_oupby94S4U1toe7eko1_400.gif

Clue: They're inanimate objects.

25tmfo.jpg

But I guess destroying inanimate objects and pretending that it changes the Universe by one iota is easier and less, like, SCARY – than actually, like, engaging with another human being in honest debate. After all, people fight back – and you might lose!

There's also the whole pointless stupidity of it. It's just too easy. I mean, golly, they're really going out on a limb by opposing racism or murder, aren't they? How courageous! How principled! I bet they also oppose famine, disease, genocide, unhappiness, and rain on Easter Sunday, too! They don't care what anyone says!

MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!
csm.gif

Latest posts

Back