Do you know why chainsaws are so loud

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A tree hugger lady told my dad that trees are alive and feel pain. He said “do you know why chainsaws are so loud.” She said “no why?” He said “ so you can’t hear the tree screaming”
and then she goes back to her home made with wood products and reads the paper and puts stamps on her envelope

s-l1600.jpg

Speakng of loud chain saws, an older fellow brought back a Stihl 009 L for me to work on. For a small saw (41 cc) and supposedly a muffler on board, it makes a whale of a racket. Perhaps only my old blue Homelite XL can equal or exceed that noise. It's an ear buster, ideal for an already half-deaf owner who wants to feel the saw cut wood.

A tree hugger lady told my dad that trees are alive and feel pain. He said “do you know why chainsaws are so loud.” She said “no why?” He said “ so you can’t hear the tree screaming”
Well, the highest educated American scientist's apparently thought that the Polynesian people where adequate guinea pigs for the nuclear bomb testing just a few decades ago... bombed them with radioactive debris and then invited them for a friendly dinner.

Followed by some tests about how the cancer was developing while laughing and cheering - and that's your absolute most intelligent kind... VIVA AMERICA :numberone:

I thought that saws were so loud to make me as deaf as I am now. Guns, too, for that matter.

We meet the nicest people while running a chainsaw.

I was cutting on a state forest road clearing it after a hurricane. This are is known for retired movie stars. One of them came out to meet me. She wanted to meet the guy who was cutting this massive tree that came down. We meet the nicest people while running a chainsaw. Like we have groupies out there. Lol

Back