ms clone

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took a chance on one of these a few months ago and so far haven't regretted it. Bought especially for milling, used OEM decomp, wrist pin and piston bearing and hasn't skipped a beat in the >30L of fuel that I've put through it now. Measured pretty high compression (0.17 squish) with factory paper base gasket, but use high octane gas and 40:1 with genuine stihl oil and is muffler modded. Started milling duties on the third tank and been running 42" and 32" bars and it is happy. Long may it continue - with the number of slabs I've cut I'm already feeling like I've got good value but could blow up tomorrow I spose

Screenshot_20191006-183533.jpg

I took a chance on one of these a few months ago and so far haven't regretted it. Bought especially for milling, used OEM decomp, wrist pin and piston bearing and hasn't skipped a beat in the >30L of fuel that I've put through it now. Measured pretty high compression (0.17 squish) with factory paper base gasket, but use high octane gas and 40:1 with genuine stihl oil and is muffler modded. Started milling duties on the third tank and been running 42" and 32" bars and it is happy. Long may it continue - with the number of slabs I've cut I'm already feeling like I've got good value but could blow up tomorrow I spose

View attachment 769471
There are tons of these kits being used all over the world exclusively for milling. I have only heard of a few of them failing. They hold up very well. The kits are getting better and better. I have an earlier one and had several problems with it. But it does run very well. I just wish they would come out with more Husqvarna kits. I have one of their 365/372 kits and it is an absolute beast. It runs very very well. If they would start making a 346xp kit, they would sell like hotcakes. I have heard talk of a 288xp kit but haven't seen one yet.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back