• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 272 Aftermarket Cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Like new aftermarket 272 Husky cylinder. I don't know the mfgr but I put a message into the guy I bought it from and will post when I hear. Or if you can decode from the casting numbers please post up.

The port edges in the cylinder were cleaned up by a local saw builder as some AM cylinders have been known to hang a ring without this step.

In full disclosure we ran this cylinder back to back with an OE cylinder on the same saw and the OE was a little stronger and had more torque but this was no slouch either. With base gasket delete it pulled well over 150 lbs of compression (IIRC it blew 172 lbs with an AM piston). If you know how to port a cylinder I'm sure you can really make this flow well.

This cylinder has seen about 3 tanks of fuel. As you can see the bore is clean and there are no scratches or deposits.

Comes with a base gasket (not shown).

$25 shipped within the US 48.

IMG_7552.JPG IMG_7553.JPG IMG_7554.JPG IMG_7555.JPG

The flash may make it appear there are scratches in the walls. I can assure you there are not.
IMG_7556.JPG IMG_7557.JPG IMG_7558.JPG

I bought it and never mounted it. Send me a pm if you are interested. Also have a new meteor piston I believe

Back