Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jerry , I had a choice between a P42 and a Huxa372Sumthin , both runners for 75$ each !
I told him to take the HuskaWhatever to John Ross & Sons and I got the P42 :)

Whatt!! The Husqvarmit would make great fill in concrete. You got the better saw.

So.......Started an interior copper mine this week. The plan was to pull apart an old, existing copper shower pan and replace with a new custom built one extending up the shower stall walls to around 6'-6". Tearing the old one out revealed major issues!!!! Seems I gotts lotsa carpentry to do before any copper work!!! I will find out just how much today as the plumber unhooked the drain late yesterday afternoon and I'm now ready to pull the old pan and see what is under it.....or perhaps what is NOT under it!!

Looks like muh copper mine turned out to be nothing but a snake pit........

IMG_0414.jpg IMG_0417.jpg IMG_0425.jpg IMG_0427.jpg IMG_0431.jpg IMG_0433.jpg

Carpenter ants?

Uh-huh......saw no live ones.....'spect they're chewing up some other region of this rambling snake pit. Typical 20s-30s summah cottage....built then added onto several times...all built right on the ground on posts or piles or rocks that the frost over the years have tossed this way and that...."quaint" I think the real estate selling term is....

Uh-huh......saw no live ones.....'spect they're chewing up some other region of this rambling snake pit. Typical 20s-30s summah cottage....built then added onto several times...all built right on the ground on posts or piles or rocks that the frost over the years have tossed this way and that...."quaint" I think the real estate selling term is....
Handyman’s Delight........

Back