Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was left a Stihl 056 Super av by old friend that's past now. Its a basket case. if anyone has a service manual it would be appreciated.

Does anybody have the 266xp and 272xp service manual ? Thanks a lot !

Me too, Mine is the old type 2 piece ignition system.
My issue: no spark pulling on the cord, maybe once in 4 pulls you get a tiny spark, but hit it with the drill and spin it up and I get a constant weak blue spark.
Ran fine 3 months ago. It has always been a bear to start, but had a big fat blue spark. need to get it up, travel coming up and need at least 3 saws up solid.
Thanks
BTW, what a great bunch of folks.
Thanks for such wonderful support. I wish I had known about this site many years ago.

Me too, Mine is the old type 2 piece ignition system.
My issue: no spark pulling on the cord, maybe once in 4 pulls you get a tiny spark, but hit it with the drill and spin it up and I get a constant weak blue spark.
Ran fine 3 months ago. It has always been a bear to start, but had a big fat blue spark. need to get it up, travel coming up and need at least 3 saws up solid.
Thanks
BTW, what a great bunch of folks.
Thanks for such wonderful support. I wish I had known about this site many years ago.
Check your inbox

Lombard Comango chainsaw IPL/SM please
72919593_10215724553774510_6244676156809805824_n.jpg

Hi, could i please get the full suite for the homelite super XL-12 automatic i think it is a late 60s early 70s saw.

Thank you in advance.
Henry.

Back