Hardest Saws to take apart or put back together.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MS191T, what a mess....

The Homelite 330 isnt really that hard to do, just time consuming and you have to know the order the parts go in.

Helping Chris pull a Solo Rex apart was a eye opener, what a chore to pull or replace a jug.

The old Echo CS- 330EVL that I was working on last night was a major pain. Bad enough that I just gave up and decided it wasn't worth fixing. I may tackle it again one day, but it wont be anytime soon.

Hmm... seems that many here simply hate mini macs...

Time to port the hell out of two of them and get to work... run around the yard with one in each hand, arms flailing as you wildly prune some trees...
Bro I had one, and my buddies old riot shield. Booted in the door oh man should seen it, words cannot describe the overwhelming joy that I felt in that moment.

I used to avoid working on the tiny 200T like the plague, but when the worth of the saw nearly doubled due to the unpopularity of the 201T, I changed my mind. I found out 200T's aren't so bad at all, once you have the first one under yer belt, the rest are easy peasy.:)
Glad to hear it; about to rebuild one that I put away a decade or so ago :sweet:

Back