Craigslist laughs?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a nest that size a number of years ago and after evicting the occupants, I cut it out of the tree, gave it to a neighbor who took it to Idaho to give to their daughter who was a school teacher there. Show and tell for the kids. I didn't get a dime for it.

sad you didn’t know that it was highly valuable

Today, I was 'that guy' on CraigsList.

A guy contacted me and asked if I still had an item that has been posted for awhile. I told him that I did. He said that he was not far away and would be right over.

Went out to my garage, and for the life of me, could not find it in all of my mess. He showed up before I could call him to cancel, and he also rooted around in my junk.

I apologized profusely and told him that if I find it in the next couple of days, I will drive it out to his place.

Acknowledging that my junk is out of control is the first step, right?

Philbert

A guy contacted me and asked if I still had an item that has been posted for awhile. I told him that I did. He said that he was not far away and would be right over.

Went out to my garage, and for the life of me, could not find it in all of my mess. He showed up before I could call him to cancel, and he also rooted around in my junk.

I apologized profusely and told him that if I find it in the next couple of days, I will drive it out to his place.

Philbert
It's not that bar you sold me 4 years ago is it?

Philbert
If the “Got Junk” trucks from “Hoarding: Buried Alive” show up don’t answer the door.

e172e10a764508883083e3162611a273.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back