• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ms461 price drop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fl cracker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
0929192130.jpg 0917191802_HDR.jpg 0917191801.jpg 0917191801_HDR.jpg Complete rebuild
Meteor piston
Caber rings
Timing advance
Oem fuel line
Oem impulse line
Oem fuel filter
Oem new fw side front av mount
Dual port muffler mod
Oem seals
Oem bearings
Oem case gasket
Oem clutch cover guide rails
Oem clutch cover chip deflector
New one gas cap

Rebuilt 044 bigger main jet carb then stock 461 carb non limiter caps carb and 044 master control lever to hit the choke Rod 750.00 obo shipped to lower 48 also have video of saw running. Saw runs oils idles as it should. I'm half tempted to keep this saw as I don't have one in my line up and I'm impressed at how well it runs

Lol I never saw a tool less cap 044 either. But yes a 044 carb with bigger main jets and the carb is non limiter caps on it as well and the master control lever on 461 had to be changed to catch choke tod linkage to a 044 440. 046 460 master control lever due to the choke Rod being longer on 461 and the control lever shorter. So there fire the control lever was changed to work the carb choke properly

Central fl about 40 min west of Orlando Kissimmee area. May I ask why? Thanx

florida why do you keep dying your plastics black, that aint guna keep the cylinder any cooler

florida why do you keep dying your plastics black, that aint guna keep the cylinder any cooler
To make people like you make stupid comments that's why. Same as 064 they were faded very badly and ugly looking. Thanx for the bump to the top btw. I wish people that wernt serious or didn't know what they were going on blast about before they opened there mouth would just keep to them selves if they don't have anything good to say to someone. Just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back