Mini skid steer help please

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Realhandy10

Berg + 8
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Brand new to this forum. Have a 2006 Boxer Tl224 mini skid stuck sitting in the woods with a log in the grapple. Was moving along fine, positive battery cable was hitting something and melting. Blew the 25 amp engine fuse... engine is 23 hp gas Vanguard by Briggs and is almost new. Replaced fuse only to get the single click of starter engaging. Replaced battery... same deal... just a click. Can't even pull start it. Before this happened, cooling fan would activate when you turned the key to "on". Now it does not come on. I've replaced all bad fuses. Advice would be appreciated!

You might want to check the ground wire. If you still have problems, please call me and I'll recommend someone to you who does nothing but work on skid steers.

Hope this helps!

Dave
Global Equipment Exporters
770-420-6400

Thanks Dave. I got a mechanic to come out and troubleshoot. Turns out I had knocked out power to the fuse panel completely! Wish the engine fuse had blown and shut everything down sooner. But hey, I'll still take that guys number if you don't mind.

Back