• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS460 parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Like title states. The cases look really nice and show little wear on bottom. Bearings r tight and crank looks/feels good. Piston is scored on intake side but looks worse than it feels. Not condoning it but could prob be sanded/usable if on a budget. Cylinder is really nice minus a small chip on bottom of intake. A swipe with a diamond ball would clean it. I dont think this was the head that was on this saw to tell the truth. Top cover is nice. Brake works. All threads look good and nothing is broken. This is the round chamber head which i hear is more desireable than the D chamber. What u see in pics is whats included. Unless i stumble upon more parts. Any questions just ask. Im thinkin $125 FnF or add 3% plus shipping.IMG_6942.JPG IMG_6943.JPG IMG_6944.JPG IMG_6945.JPG IMG_6946.JPG

Been looking for a good 460 saw project for over a year I'd pay you more 175 if your willing to work something out. If not I understand. I jumped to the bottom and posted before I seen your comment sorry wasnt trying over step you.

I understand. No worries. If I didnt need it I would let you have it. I've been looking hard for months for one.

Latest posts

Back