Buckin Billy Ray

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How big of an event is BuckinStock?
I went for one day last year, I would say at least 100 people came and went throughout the day. It was a 3 day event in all so maybe a couple hundred all together. Heard more people went this year. Sounding like 2020 will be back in Indiana.

Yes Billy is a good dude.

Plus one on the Mac collecting to! He’s the reason I have my 10-10. Nothing wrong with CAD for your son at age 3 either. That’s awesome. Great pictures.

Yeah could be worse addictions to have.

Welcome to yellow saws they breed together so be careful lol

And cheers need to remember to get more pictures

It was a great time. I'll be going back again next year. I have two videos on my channel so far about it and plan to make a third. It was a nice event and met some great people.

So in other words the ported saw polishing crew doesn’t attend buckinstock.
Lots of ported saws there. Not as many people bringing saws as I thought but still plenty of saws none the less. This years event was structured and he moved around and did certain things so it was far different than a GTG. It wasnt a free for all like I was kind of hoping.

I'm curious what people think of his casual use of gaffs? He's used them in several vids for pruning jobs, and in this one he even says he'd climbed the tree years ago and shows its scars.

Latest posts

Back