Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still here-have 2 302 echos also. One runs great after carb kit -working on the bar oiler.Well made saws.Jonsered 621 type is my main interest these days.Like the way they run-cut-oil. Very well made!! And as always the Bow saws:sweet: David--Albany Ga.

What’re you doing. With something other than poulan???

Check this beauty out
713093a5c88dd2e28ed4bc38115b28cf.jpg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Man, don't do that to me. I'm supposed to be done buying saws. Lol.
Well maybe one more.

Hahahaha...this guy has jokes!! I’ve told myself that before too...

The only relief was to cut everything off...ask Kensie. I had to drop it cold turkey. Now it’s come back worse!!

I have a project at Kensie’s place and another saw in the mail set to arrive Wednesday...and im looking at 2 others!!!

Although I’ve betrayed this thread because the ones I’m looking at are newer. Only the one with Kensie is a bit older.

Hahahaha...this guy has jokes!! I’ve told myself that before too...

The only relief was to cut everything off...ask Kensie. I had to drop it cold turkey. Now it’s come back worse!!

I have a project at Kensie’s place and another saw in the mail set to arrive Wednesday...and im looking at 2 others!!!

Although I’ve betrayed this thread because the ones I’m looking at are newer. Only the one with Kensie is a bit older.
What's wrong with a newer model saw. I've got a 12 year old Echo cs400 with mm and I like running it, easier on my back. But will run one of the old bows after the tree hits the ground. Third newest saw I have is a Craftsman gray branded Poulan 2800 I got new in the 80's. Just need to work on a fuel boiling issue.

Steve Sidwell

What's wrong with a newer model saw. I've got a 12 year old Echo cs400 with mm and I like running it, easier on my back. But will run one of the old bows after the tree hits the ground. Third newest saw I have is a Craftsman gray branded Poulan 2800 I got new in the 80's. Just need to work on a fuel boiling issue.

Steve Sidwell

Nothing is wrong with newer saws! I was joking because this is the vintage chainsaw thread :)

Back