• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 090 taking offers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there’s a site called eBay for exactly this sort of thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah not many guys here do the bidding BS it’s either put a price on it or they keep scrolling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Woah woah woah. Easy on the guy fellas. Some of us like this style...

My first, and last bid.

$67. If you'll throw in a half used loop of safety chain for each bar. Shipping included.

I'm sure noone has ever bought anything on eBay or at a auction before heaven forbid we do it here. We need a price so everyone can reply I wish I had the money or will you take 3 parts saws and cash or who knows what else

I'm sure noone has ever bought anything on eBay or at a auction before heaven forbid we do it here. We need a price so everyone can reply I wish I had the money or will you take 3 parts saws and cash or who knows what else
Sir, you already know what it will take to part with it ,I would say that amount and that would solve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back