• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 090 taking offers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a way I really don't want to sell it but I figured if someone offered enough I would, I guess I can't do that here

As I said not really how the guys work on here. You posted to a public forum, thus you are subject to what the public thinks of your post. If you would just post your “I’ll sell it for that price” guys would only have two options... tell you are crazy “which I’m guessing that’s what your price is” or make an offer. 090s are not as rare as many think, if it was an AV you may have gotten some respect here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a way I really don't want to sell it but I figured if someone offered enough I would, I guess I can't do that here

What’s enough? You certainly can do that here. You just say what enough is then someone can decide whether or not they want to part with “enough” in return for your saw.

I never said it was extremely rare, only that it wasn't used for logging people should just mind there own damn business if they have no interest in the item

I never said it was extremely rare, only that it wasn't used for logging people should just mind there own damn business if they have no interest in the item

Again, it’s in a public forum if you can’t take the heat of it stay out of the kitchen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back