December Split

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dstrick

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
It’s looking like I’ll finally get my splitter December 15. I think I have 15 cord bucked and ready to split. I will sell much of it next autumn. Fir, hemlock and maple. I’m trying to get a Wolfe Ridge here by middle of December.

Attachments

• CE3EAF78-6848-4D0E-AAAA-85622D51E292.jpeg
    CE3EAF78-6848-4D0E-AAAA-85622D51E292.jpeg
    511.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 648508A0-0BA7-47EB-A919-FF5C250D9FF7.jpeg
    648508A0-0BA7-47EB-A919-FF5C250D9FF7.jpeg
    539.1 KB · Views: 46
Congrats on getting the new splitter. I started looking at new splitters back last winter I watched videos and researched a lot of splitters. I liked the Wolf Ridge I called and left my contact information two times no one ever responded to me so I assumed they get a lot of calls from people wanting information about there splitters and never here back from them but that’s how I start my searches. Everyone else I contacted got back with me. I decided on a Eastonmade 12-22 with a 6 way and box wedges. I couldn’t be happier with it especially the box wedge it takes almost all the work out of splitting. I picked it up at the Paul Bunyan show in October. I hope your just as happy with your Wolf Ridge when you get it. Let me know how you like it after you use it.

Camper:
I'm sure I saw your 12-22 Eastonmade splitter at the show, along with several thousand other people there.
Good to hear your very happy with it.
I'm bet you had to wait for delivery like dstrick is now...
I ordered it around the first of August. A few weeks before the show I saw a couple videos of the box wedge with the pull back arm and called him and had him add it on the machine and I’m glad I did.

Latest posts

Back