• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sachs-dolmar 113 ???? Parts needed !!! Been a awsome saw for 30 yrs. Any info would be good. Thanks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sachs dolmar 213 ??? Need parts, please help keep this saw going. Thanks

• ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have a complete recoil for a 112. Looked at IPL's and it shows a different part number for the 112 compared to the 113. They look identical minus the bottom right bolt hole is not sleaved on the 112 compared to the 113. There is a provision for the hole though. @Welder1 if that is the only difference it seems like a very easy retrofit. Hopefully someone with a little more knowledge on them will be along to help. If that is it and you are interested I can help you out. Negative on the flywheel though.

Kinda what i thought. Just one less bolt or do u retrofit it?

I have used them for short periods with just 3 screws, mostly just used them until I could find a 4 screw cover. I had parted down a half dozen 112`s and had a few spare covers sitting. I never had a problem with one, it would likely last as long as a 4 screw cover and if one was handy a bushing and screw couls likely be made to make a 112 cover into a 4 screw one.

Back