The march to 150

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Throwing splits is no worry for me at this point in my life. Don’t plan on selling wood forever but 10 years ago I did say I would be done selling wood at age 40...I’m now 43.

I ran around our house lot last weekend with the ATV and trailer gathering up and stacking the couple of Dorian casualties I had cut and split right after it came through. It was less than a cord and my back was sore for days. I would be dead after your first truck load. Can't imagine how you toss almost 200 cords of wood into a truck like that, but I wish I had your back. Nice work.

I ran around our house lot last weekend with the ATV and trailer gathering up and stacking the couple of Dorian casualties I had cut and split right after it came through. It was less than a cord and my back was sore for days. I would be dead after your first truck load. Can't imagine how you toss almost 200 cords of wood into a truck like that, but I wish I had your back. Nice work.
Part of the difference is not all of it is laying on the ground. These piles of splits are up to 8’ high. That makes a big difference

Wow you gotta a great client base but you treat em' good.....I saw a good bit of white Oak in the pile.

Back